Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My Pic on a Jones Pop!

Took me awhile to post this, but one of my submitted pictures has been chosen to be on a bottle of Jones Pop. I am so proud, I am puffing out like a big ole proud Lion...LOL

The winner is the Fruit and Sky picture seen here



now you will have to imagine it in Black and White as that is what they do with it. Takes away from the beautiful contrast between the fruit and the sky but still has some impact.

If you are so inclined to look for it. Look for the Green Apple flavor where Jones Pop is sold. In Canada you can find it in Loblaws and some 7-Elevens and the like.

I think I will go back to my camera for awhile and get more inspiration. Might even consider selling some prints.....MAYBE!

I am very protective of my Pictures as all have meaning and all bring back memories of some sort.

That is all for tonight. Off to walk the pooches.

Diana

No comments: