Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I AM BEADING AGAIN!!!!

LOL, yep I am back making beads. Now that I have the time. Well, sort of. I am working full time but my hours are better, giving me all day to make beads. I have some new inspiration and new ideas. I have found that being away from the torch has effected my control of heat, but I am getting better everyday.

Here is a new Theme I am working on. Still in progress, but I like it.

Wiccan Goddess. Front and Back




I am having fun again and have a renewed love of the flame. Sometimes I think we need to step away from things and not get involved in the drama that sometimes pops up now and then.

I am going to ty my hardest to keep positive and not let silly assed things get to me. It is so not worth the sapping of creative energy.

Anyway off to make some more beads.

Have a good night everyone!

Smiles

Diana

2 comments:

ShellyD said...

So glad you're back!!

Mich

Sherry B said...

Beautiful work, Diana, very ancient-looking!