Tuesday, August 25, 2009

AGLF... FIORENZA Egg Bead...SOLD

Yippee, the bead I made to copy our little friend Ullja has sold and the proceeds of the sale have been donated to the legal fund to stop her insanity. She herself tried to buy it...LOL I guess she wanted to help fight herself or herselves. I am beginning the think she has multiple personalities and really does believe all the lies she sprews.

I am just glad that I could offer up something and I am thankful for the buyer that is helping with this issue. I feel better now. I was starting to think no one wanted to touch it out of fear of that spiteful Ullja.

Again thank you to the buyer and to the people who are going to town on her...

YOU GO GET HER!! Take her fake ass to court and put that silly bitch in her place.

To Ullja. I have no idea why you are doing this and guite frankly I don't care nor does it matter to me or anyone, why.
You my Dear have accomplished nothing to hurt those you have targeted, as a matter of fact their sales and popularity have increased since you started this whole debacle. So if your thoughts were to ruin them, you have actually achieved the opposite.
The ONLY reputation that has been ruined and run into the ground is your OWN. You will never be trusted again, you will never be able to use your name in association with anything you make, sell, bake or shit out.

The ONLY person to blame for this self destruction is YOU. You are to blame. YOU did this to yourself. No one, not one person is responsible for your business demise except YOU. Until you accept responsiblity for your actions, you will never be at ease. Pointing fingers is so yesterday and childish. This did not have to get this far out of hand and there was a simple solution, but you still refused to admit to your own lies and the FRAUD that YOU committed.

Karma is a Bitch and I think someone just learned that lesson. No not me, not anyone you have targeted, YOU, YOU ULLJA, this IS Karma.

Now for all those wondering what bead. Here it is in all its Glory.




Ain't it so cute and ornate? Made in Canada of all things!

Anyway thanks again to the buyer and my thoughts and energy go out to those affected by her slop.

JUST IN CASE YOU ARE WONDERING THIS IS WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT

THE TRUTH ABOUT ULLJA

Read and click it and click it over and over to bring it up on the google searches. This can be YOUR way of showing support for the artists she is slandering and libeling and attemtping to defame.

Later peeps.

Diana

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you D! :-)

One day, Ullja Kuntze, disgruntled former seller and fraud, will not be able to harass other hardworking artisans.

I thank you for continuing to spread the word to the world that folks should take a hard look at purchasing ANYTHING from her in the future... cookies, cakes OR lampwork beads. Why would ANYONE want to ever patronize an individual with such a disregard for ethics?

Google ULLJA FRAUD. The number of pages in your search results tell the tale.