Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year. Merry Belated Christmas and all that.

Well it's a new year and I was so busy I forgot to wish everyone out there in Cyber land a Happy New Year and a Merry Christmas, so this is it.

Take it or leave it...LOL

Hi Janet, waving at you. I know I am bad at the whole keeping in contact thing, but I think you loves me for all my flaws and my goodness. Makes you the best friend anyone could have! So, I loves you too! Say Hi and Merry Christmas, Happy New Year to the family for me.

The new year started off real good for me. I actually got three days off in a row! Can you believe it! Well I spent those three days cleaning my house and reconnecting with family. This bus driving job is not all its cracked up to be. You make huge sacrifices both in your family life and in your enjoyment of hobbies.

So that being said, not much happening in the way of beads. I have not had the time nor the energy to light up the torch. I was sick again as well but not as bad as the last time and I have mended much faster.

I have been thinking I might start up my photography again, but again time is just not something I can find these days. I do however have Saturdays and Sundays off for the next 6 weeks! So I am feeling a bit more normal and might take a few days trips to snap some winners.

I did have one issue tonight. I can't for the life of me understand why people ASSUME. Now the saying is when you assume you make an ass outta you and me, but I do not agree with that. The only person who looks like an ASS is the ASSumer.

I got called to do a Subway Shuttle and by the time I got there, the emergency was over. So I pulled over to take the call from my Boss and to see if the guy behind me, who is new, got the same message and to make sure he knew the way back. So I stepped out of my Bus to wait for him to flag him over and this Woman ( I use the term loosely here) walks by and shit rolls outta her mouth.

Woman. "You people, taking a break during fuckin rush hour, what the fuck is wrong with you people"

Me. "Excuse me? Sorry Maam, but I am not taking a break, I am waiting for the Bus up there, maybe you should shut your pie hole and think before ASSuming the worst of people."

Woman's face turns all red, she stammers something under her breath, then storms off.

THIS is the kind of folk I meet up with on a daily basis and WHY I decided to sign up for Spare Board. I NEED a break from all those people who ASSUME just because a Bus Driver is standing outside their Bus they are taking a break.

EXCUSE me people who ASSume that, but when us people are doing an 7-8 hour one piece shift, we don't GET breaks. So get off your high freakin horse and STFU. You with your cushy office job, 2 15 minute breaks and a full hour for lunch can stuff that snooty salad up where the sun don't shine.

I am lucky if I get a freakin bathroom break! I am NOT one of those Bus Drivers that you see not doing their job. Do NOT ASSume that I am. Just as there are bad, lazy people in your office, there are bad, lazy people in my work environment.

WE ARE NOT ALL THE SAME!

Okay rant done. I feel a bit better now. I think I might start up an ANON blog about my Bus Driving daily adventures, just so you can hear what my day or night consists of. But now that I said that, it really won't be ANON now would it...LOL

Anyway, off to feed and walk the dogs.

Have a great night everyone!

Diana

O I will leave you with a picture of me as a baby, soemthing that is Rare indeed.

So does this kid look like a Slacker to you?

No comments: