Friday, January 8, 2010

Past Boyfriends Need NOT Apply.

So I get home today and there is a message on my answering machine from a Past Boyfriend. I am like WTF?

Now this past boyfriend is really really past, long long time ago.

What makes one think that time will heal the whore_endous screwing around they did to me?

I don't hold a grudge, but I don't go backwards in time either. I also believe that once an asshat, always an asshat. Okay maybe I DO hold a grudge...LOL

I have had this happen to me with almost every guy I dated. They go out with me, screw me around or treat me poorly, then I dump them or they just wander off never to be heard from again, UNITL 10-30 years later!

I don't get it, maybe someone can explain it to me.

Am I the second choice?

Am I the last resort?

Am I that memorable?

Is it desperation?

Is it loniness?

What is it?

I decided not to rack my brains thinking about it though, and have moved on long long time ago.

To those men of my past who might think of calling me. DON'T. I AM over you and have moved on.

Rambling, I am rambling.

Anyway I must go now and feed the dogs, then take them for a short walk. Too cold and I am too tired for a long night out. So it's walkies and a movie for one.

Night all, have a good one.

Diana

No comments: