Saturday, January 30, 2010

One year on the bus.

Well I am offically in a big huge creative slump. Might have something to do with the fact that I have been working 5 days a week for 12 1/2 hours a Day! Yep, that's what I typed.

I figured in order to get weekends off and get a bit of a break I would sign Spareboard. Only to find out this time of year, everyone calls in sick and instead of sitting around for 5 hours and getting sent home because there is no work. I have been sitting around for 5 hours then getting sent out for a full piece of work resulting in me being away from home for 12 or more hours.....!!!!

Oh well, that is the sacrifice I made to get some weekends off....but it has been hard not only on me but my puppies. They are not happy with me right now. Luckily there is someone here to let them out and give them some treats, so that makes it a bit easier on them, but not on me as I worry about them.

Because of those working hours I am too tired on the weekends to do anything let alone create. I even find it difficult to walk the dogs as I have no desire to do so. The cold and my tiredness, just makes that task very hard. No gumption anymore.

I think the TTC is sucking the life outta me.

I passed my 10 month probation period and I CANNOT believe I am almost at the one year mark! Yep, its been a year since I gave up my Dog Walking Business and became a Bus Driver.....How frightful is that?


When I retire, I will be going back to the Dogs. I love them too and I want to work with them again. I want to help them and I want to educate people. I will.

I have met some great people and some not so great people. I have learned to be even more patient than I already am....how is that....you all know I have the patience of a Saint right? LOL

I think I am sooooo Calm and Assertive right now, I could work woth wild Wolves and they would not attack me...

Night

No comments: