Thursday, February 11, 2010

Slipping through my fingers....

I can feel it.

I am in a bit of a panic and a bit depressed tonight.

One more night and it might be gone. A chance. A hope. Anything left?

Do I panic or try and maintain. Flight or Fight? That is the question.

Being born in year of the Tiger, you would think I would fight. Alas I am a chicken at heart, but don't let anyone know that. I put up a good front on some days and other days I crumble.

I think this where I crumble.

I know I won't sleep tonight. My mind will be racing. I know tomorrow will bring a lack of appetite, stress beyond belief, panic, agitation, pacing, and a headache the scope of which cannot be explained. (note to self: remember Advil)

I need to let it go and in time this too shall pass.

I know that, but right now, I feel like I am in turmoil and right now is what counts.

Diana,
(trying to stop the silly assed voice in my head.)

No comments: