Sunday, February 7, 2010

UH-OH...there is going to be a poop storm

Well I just read a letter that came from the General Manager or the TTC and it will surely incite some discontent with many of the TTC Drivers.

I suspect this is not going to be a good thing once again.

I saw another video of a driver going to get a coffee and pee but here is the thing. The kid that shot that video did not have a proper fare or paid a student fare but did not have a Student Id. The driver let him on anyway and the kid then proceeded to shoot the video anyway.

Wow, the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

So I guess this kid has made it so that every student out there better have the proper fare and a student id card or no ride.

Nice way to do the driver kid, and nice way to do all your fellow students.

I have to say that I too have never enforced that and let the kids ride without showing their id card but paying only a student fare.

Now ask me why, I should do that now?

Like I said I am not a get you back type person, but this really gets my goat.

I also did a search on videos showing poor rider behavior. There are many and it's sad that these are not news worthy.

Well, things are going to come to a head soon and I am just waiting to see what happens.

I know I will continue to do my job and do it to the best of my abilities. Some people however are never happy no matter how they are treated.

Oh and will be taking bathroom breaks whether you like it it not. I will not put my health at risk for you, I will not piss my pants for you, I will not be subjected to any indignities for you.

Also if I am at the end of my line early, I will get a coffee or water or whatever I want.

I AM entitled to that, again whether you like it or not. It has nothing to do with the fact I am Union and everything to do with my RIGHTS as an employee of any company.

Sorry if you don't like that or have a problem with it but that's life. There are many many things we don't like but have to live with.

Enough on this subject.

I am done.

I have stated my case.

I think this whole thing is a bucket of shit and soon to be flung right back atcha.

Diana, off to do laundry.

No comments: