Saturday, February 6, 2010

Well how about that...Harrassment TTC

Just found this when doing a search

One on One

Looks like we can claim harrassment.

Huh, who knew.

I will bold this part as it is my favorite part.

"A detective with the Toronto Police who asked not to be named said that it is not illegal to record a bus driver making mistakes unless it becomes criminal harassment. Criminal harassment is when a person is following a driver day in and day out or obstructing the safe operation of the driver's route. In turn a bus driver can not legally stop a passenger from taking his or her picture as long as the driver's job is not being affected.
"A driver can stop his bus if they believe that the person taking pictures or video is impeding the safe operation of the vehicle. The best course of action is to take complaints to the TTC complaint office."
The detective also said that this month's "blood sport is the TTC."



Wow, never knew this and I kinda like the fact that the TTC will not address these one on one issues.

Just because someone has a problem with one driver does not mean we are all bad and should be punished because of the actions of one driver.

Not saying that the drivers in question are wrong either as I have no idea if they were doing anything wrong.

BUT my sense tells me they (the ones being videoed lately) haven't done a dam thing wrong.

They are entitled to a break and if you don't like it, get off the bus and wait for another.

I also found out my Assistant Super at my Division supports us drivers who do need a break and that is all I NEED to hear.

More later, maybe.....

I also can't believe that certain news media CITYTV find that this is news. They have created the feeding frenzy and if anything happens as a result of this I have told many drivers to hold them responsible.

The media also needs to take responsibility and accountability for anyone that gets hurt as a result of all this.

The media had a responsiblity to ask the TTC if these breaks are common and allowed before splashing this shit all over the place.

If is was and is IS allowed then the media CITYTV to be exact has seriously over stepped the bounderies of what is news and what is just TRASH TALK.

SHAME ON YOU CITYTV. I will no longer watch your pitiful channel. You have become the TabROID of television.

My name is Diana and I do NOT support local television anymore. Screw You.

Oh and even GOOGLE has to blur peoples faces now, so ya better watch out. You ARE invading peoples privacy and someone may get hurt as a result. Then if it can be shown that the media released a picture of a person and that person was assaulted by a ooo lets say STALKER...........see ya in Court dudes and that court date will include the jerk off camera idiot.

No comments: