Monday, February 8, 2010

Wolves, Me, Karma and Mother Nature.

Watched the show Valley of the Wolves last night on Animal Planet and God I want to be there.

This show even depicts that Karma exists in Nature. A group of Wolves takes over a territory from a smaller weaker pack. The new group strives to maintain the new territory and the old one as well. Nature doesn’t like greed either and Karma bit them back. Their pups all got sick and died. Then another unknown pack came and killed a strong second in command greedy male and drove off one other male. Then this unknown pack held the den site of the greedy's new pups at siege for 12 days and all the new pups’ died in the den. Then the unknown pack just disappeared. As if Mother Nature herself has a gang of enforcers that deliver her strong messages. The greedy pack that originally took over from the weaker pack, then just slip away to their old territory and die off.

Eventually the original weaker pack has pups, raises them to adulthood then slowly make their way back to the valley they got driven out of. Expecting a challenge and a need to fight for their original territory, only to be met with silence.

What an example of Karma! Beautifully played out in the wilds of Mother Nature.


I want to spend my days in the company of unconditional love and respect. I want to be in the wild with them. To feel their warmth and feel their spirits surround me. They are such beautiful creatures.

Mythical, magical, eerie and scary. Why I am so drawn to them is beyond me. I just feel the need to be with them. I am really starting to yearn for my life to change. I am really starting to want to just get out.


To be one with Nature. To go back to my roots, feed my soul and regain my Spirit.

Funny I called that Bear guy a freak for wanting to be with the Bears and eventually being killed by them and here I am wanting to be with a pack of Wolves!

I think that just shows how fed up I am with the Human Condition and all this Hate that is around me.

It just sucks the life out of you.

Or

Maybe I am just going bonkers!


Well one day if I disappear, you will know where to look for me, but I am not sure I will want to be found.


Diana, seeking Peace.

No comments: