Saturday, February 6, 2010

The story behind the F'en Bitch comment

So I bet some are wondering why would anyone call sweet ole me an F'en Bitch.

Let me tell you why.

I pull up to a stop and there is about 5 people standing there. I am not late, I am not early I am right on time for that stop.

(Yes we do have what is called Timing Points and it tells us when we are supposed to be at each stop on our Route, but PLEASE we are RARELY able to meet that schedule as it is VERY tight. If there is a problem, we cannot be there at that time. And by problem I mean even ONE accident can kill that stupid schedule. So its an unrealistic expection of YOU and our Boss to hold us to.)


Everyone, except this one male pig, shows me their pass or transfer. As male pig is moving past me, I say.

"Excuse me Sir, do you have a Pass or Transfer?"

How polite of me huh?

He then turns and says...

"Fuck you you Fucken Bitch" and starts to attempt to tell me why he won't pay but I raise my voice cut off his FOUL so called speach by saying.

"OFF THE BUS! BUT THANK YOU FOR ATTEMPTING TO RIDE THE TTC"

Well the whole Bus burst out laughing and a women sitting in the first row behind me was drinking a pop and laughed so hard it came out her nose.

The male pig, lowered its head and stepped off the Bus.

You know what, it is RUDE to not pay. I know that many are pissed at us, but we are still providing a service. There are good drivers, not so good drivers and there are really bad drivers.

I AM A GOOD DRIVER. I AM POLITE AND TO THE POINT. IF YOU ASK ME A QUESTION I WILL ANSWER YOU. IF I DON'T KNOW I WILL DIRECT YOU TO THE PERSON OR PLACE WHERE YOU WILL FIND THE ANSWER.

I DESERVE TO BE PAID FOR MY SERVICE AND MY TIME. I AM NOT THE BAD GUY AND IF YOU DON'T PUT A FARE IN MY FAREBOX YOU ARE INSULTING ME AND BASICALLY SAYING I AM THE BAD GUY.

You want FAIRNESS then give it back people. Be fair to me and the OTHER good drivers by NOT lumping us into the same HEAP as the assholes amoung us.


So, to you male pig, I take back my calling you Sir. You are NOT a Sir and will never deserve the title of such.

You want good service then pay for it. There is over 80 million dollars in Fare Disputes. People don't pay . They buy Fraudulant Passes, try to pass off old transfers or simply walk right by us.

Well you say, is it not your job to enforce people to pay. NO actually it's not. It is NOT my job to get my head kicked in or to be spat upon. It is NOT my job to be insulted or verbally abused by these low lifes.

Would you ask? Knowing that the number ONE reason we are assaulted is because of fare disputes?

Do YOU put up with this kind of treatment from YOUR customers? Or do you have the Luxury of walking away and getting your Boss to handle them?

Yeah that's right you have that Luxury. So maybe the TTC should hire all Bouncer Types that can handle these low lifes.....Yea well then.. ya wanna see bad customer service....just put a bunch of steriod junkies behind the wheel.....that'll teach'em.

Whatever...

Rant done.

Off to do some shopping and walk the pups.

Later peeps.

Diana

No comments: