Friday, February 5, 2010

So Tonight He...............

walked right by me and said Hello to someone, but not to me.

So I guess my assumptions that he liked me were unfounded. It was just my imagination once again.

Huh.

I wash my hands of this and move on.........I just have too much on my mind and this is really taking up a lot of energy. I think about him too much and it gets all fuzzy after awhile.

Happy Friday Everyone.

Not much to say. Too tired.

Off to watch a movie.

Diana

On a happier note I forgot to mention that tonight, I was called an F'en Bitch by one guy and another told me that being 35 years old and trying to act like I was 25 was not attractive.....

LOL LOL LOL LOL

Jerk, I am almost 50!!!

So thanks for the compliment :)

I could have kissed him, but ya know.....blech

No comments: