Sunday, February 7, 2010

Static....ouch....grrr....ack...snap

I am having a huge issue with static right now. I just finished my laundry and I was attemtpting to take my clothes out of the laundry basket and I was literally being shocked. I mean there are freakin SPARKS!!!! coming off my clothes.

I fear my clothes are going to start a fire, seriously there are sparks!

Is anyone else having this issue right now?

I am not only using Downey in the Rinse cycle but using two dryer sheets!

How do I stop this? Is is really annoying and scares the crap outta of me.

Ah, little issues, so petty, but I hate it.................

Do you think it might be the fact the laundry basket is plastic?

Hmmm, maybe this is it and I need a new basket.

Lifes little ponderings huh.

Diana no more today, I am done.

No comments: